Apache httpd graphical monitor ?

Is there a graphical monitoring tool for Apache httpd that is granular enough you can determine if you need to change configuration settings, such as you need to change values for  MaxClients, MinSpareServers, MaxRequestsPerChild, StartThreads,  etc.

Looking thru the list archives on MarkMail I am not seeing much.

I guess another way to ask, is there some sort of tuning application? An analogy might be if you are fine tuning the engine in a race car and you hook it to monitoring devices and you see the fuel is mixing too rich, the timing is off, etc Or medical monitoring devices, etc.

Any equivalents for Apache?

Thanks