Re: multiple ProxyPassReverseCookieDomains

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:42 AM, Alan McDuff <alan.mcduff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Checking the cookie name/values didn't help, because they are just random
> number-letter sequences. How would I compare them to an "expected" cookie?
> I am now using a Windows server, and with IIS everything is working fine. I
> think Apache needs some documentation for users, not from developers for
> developers.

The assumption was that the domain or path was wrong (backend server
info instead of proxy server info) in the cookie.

The cookie contains a domain and path element in it, so there are
directives to rewrite either one.

The manual is geared towards administrators who know web basics, not developers.