Re: VirtualHost configuration not working as expected with ePages solution

On 04/01/2013 1:02 AM, "Tom Frost" <fro5tie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just to clarify, this is how the conf files look now:
>
> httpd.conf:
>
> NameVirtualHost *:80
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
>
> DocumentRoot /var/www/html/path/
> ServerName url2.mydomain.com
> ServerAlias url2.mydomain.com
> </VirtualHost>
>
> epages.conf:
>
> <IfDefine PROXY>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
> ServerName url1.mydomain.com
> ServerAlias url1.mydomain.com
> <Location /epages/>
>     <IfDefine LB>
>         ProxyPass balancer://cluster/epages/
>         ProxyPassReverse balancer://cluster/epages/
>     </IfDefine>
>     <IfDefine !LB>
>         ProxyPass http://url1.mydomain.com:8008/epages/
>         ProxyPassReverse http://url1.mydomain.com:8008/epages/
>     </IfDefine>
> </Location>
> </VirtualHost>
> </IfDefine>
>
> _____

1. Where and how is epages.conf included in the main config?
2. What are PROXY and LB? If they are what I think they are you need to start apache with -DPROXY switch or that vhost will not be active at all due to IfDefine condition