RE: Android device ID not show on access_log

No, it isn't a header, it's just general situation.

I know that apache has a very exellence way to wirte access log for client who use general computer or laptop/notepbook accessing to apache server.

in case user uses PC/notebook/laptop, apache writes unique IP address to access_log,

in case users uses Iphone/Ipad, apache writes IP address and Device IP to access_log, this case every IPhone/Ipad have the same IP address but difference Device ID.

In case user uses Android, I wonder this case, apache write same IP address for every android and not write Device ID.

I guess there will be a way to configure apache to write Android Device ID to access_log file.