Re: How to prevent mod_proxy from rewriting redirects into absolute URLs?

read more @ http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypassreverse

Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)

Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.