Re: 403 Forbidden ...

Ben Johnson wrote:
Still, I'm not sure that this has anything to do with URL-rewriting.
This seems related to path resolution in the PHP application (which
mod_rewrite may influence, to be fair).

This is why any developer that uses relative file paths in this way
should be scorned, publicly. But that's here nor there.

http://evesham.uk.com/wiki/Life+In+Evesham is working ... :)

But now I need to work out how to get the 'generic' code I've been using for years to work.

My rewrite rules are stored in a config file 'mod_rewrite.conf' which is loaded in every vhost.d config file. To get this working I've copied all the code directly into one of the vhost.conf files and then added the hard coded paths to the re-write rules.

So now the question is "Is there something I can use to add the vhost path automatically in the generic config file?"

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL