Authenticated read-only and write access for svn site

Hi guys,

I am setting up svn repos that served by Apache. I configured it to authenticate against our LDAP server.

Follow the SVN server guide, I was able to set it up with read access for all authenticated users and write access for specific users only:

<LimitExcept GET PROPFIND OPTIONS REPORT>
Require user user1 user2
</LimitExcept>

Now I want to even restrict the read access to be user specific. I tried to do it by adding:

<Limit GET PROPFIND OPTIONS REPORT>
Require user user1 user2 user3 user4 user5
</Limit>

It doesn't work in the way I want, two Require directives override each others. Is there a better way to define this access control?

Cheers,
Derrick