Re: Win32 Binary without crypto (no mod_ssl) (MSI Installer): httpd-2.2.23-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi

On 10/22/2012 1:18 PM, Yehuda Katz wrote:
> Any idea what would be required for someone who wanted to volunteer to manage windows builds?

Binaries are created/distributed only by httpd committers as a matter
of policy (irrespective of platform).  This is due to the ASF's own
liabilities and web of trust policy.  There are external vendors and
distributors of httpd, anyone is welcome to build and/or distribute
ASF sources, we neither endorse nor dissuade users from using such
distributions.  Note that problem reports on 'distributor X's package'
belong on that distributor's forum or site, not on ASF issue trackers.
All that said, thanks for offering, and if you wish to become a
committer it is a matter of consistent contributions in the form of
patches to the dev@ or docs@ list!

I've personally been deeply disconnected from httpd due to rearranging
a host of build machines between physical machines, and a completely
bugged email provider, but hope to be back in a position to create new
httpd 2.2.23 (with a 0.9.8 openssl refresh) sometime this week.  Then
on to working on the WiX based 2.4 installer so we can throw away the
IS mess.

Cheers,

Bill