Linux ACL not working

Hi.

This is my first post and i can't find a solution for my problem before posting here.

I have an CentOS 6.3 with apache, PHP, Samba and ACL working fine. The problem is that my apache can't understand Linux ACL's.

For example:
I have "/test" folder, with owner 'jonis' and group 'jonis'. I've set permission to 'apache' user by ACL to writte on this folder, but doesn't work!

# owner: jonis
# group: jonis
user::rwx
user:apache:rwx
group::rwx
mask::rwx
other::r-x
default:user::rwx
default:user:apache:rwx
default:group::rwx
default:mask::rwx
default:other::r-x

I have the same thing on my Debian server and everything works fines!
My ACL is working fine on both server, since i'm using on Samba without any issue. Also, i'm sure my apache is running under user 'apache' because if I set owner to 'apache', everything work fine, i can create a file/folder inside '/test' by php or other page running by apache.

Is there any module that i need to build to make this work?

PS: i'm not using SVN, Webdav, etc.....but these modules are installed anyway.

Tks
Jonis