Re: mod_include: Options +Includes (or IncludesNoExec) wasn't set, INCLUDES filter removed

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Roel Wagenaar <roel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tom Evans <tevans.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>     On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Roel Wagenaar <roel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>     > Hi,
>>     >
>>     > I am trying to get SSI working on my Apache2 server, I have been
> following this
>>     > guideline:
>>     >
>>     > http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/howto/ssi.html
>>     >
>>     > to the letter
>>
>>     Can you share your configuration so we can validate this :)
>>
>>     Cheers
>>
>>     Tom

> Sure, httpd.conf and the virtual_server.conf attached, /etc/apache2/apache2.conf
> is untouched and left like the Debian installer put it.

Sigh - I don't use Debian. Am I supposed to guess the contents of this file?

Presumably - you don't mention any of this - you are requesting a file
that will be served from /data/web, that file has the executable bit
set, and there are no .htaccess files affecting that directory.

The error message says that the file is marked to be processed for
includes - so XBitHack is working - but that 'Includes' option is not
turned on. It is clearly turned on in your configuration - or the
parts you have shared - so logically, some part of the configuration
you are not showing is turning it back off again.

> No need to CC: me.

Just FYI, this comes from your mailer software requesting that you be
included in replies:

My mailer is simply respecting your instructions.

Tom