Questions on Apache Caching

I am using mod_cache module to enable caching of certain subfolders in VirtualHost section which is mapped to proxy requests to a remote server.

Is there any way to log requests specific to cached files? I want to know:
1. Which files are actually getting cached
2. How many requests are actually getting served from local cache. Effectively how much bandwidth I am saving by serving files from local cache.
3. Is it possible to avoid the default folder structure of the caching, and get a mirror structure instead of the remote path/folder/file structure instead?
4. Is it possible to enable caching for specific file extensions, or by MIME type

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerName foo.bar.com
.
.
.
    ProxyRequests Off
    ProxyPreserveHost Off
    <Proxy *>
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
    </Proxy>

    ProxyPass / http://fooremote.bar.com /
    ProxyPassReverse / http://fooremote.bar.com/
.
.
	<IfModule mod_cache.c>
		CacheDefaultExpire 3600

		CacheEnable disk /css/
		CacheEnable disk /javascript/
		CacheEnable disk /dwr/

		CacheRoot "/cache/"
		CacheDirLevels 2
		CacheDirLength 1
		CacheMaxFileSize 1000000
		CacheMinFileSize 1
		CacheIgnoreCacheControl Off
		CacheIgnoreNoLastMod On
		CacheIgnoreQueryString Off
		CacheIgnoreHeaders None
		CacheLastModifiedFactor 0.1
		CacheDefaultExpire 3600
		CacheMaxExpire 86400
		CacheStoreNoStore On
		CacheStorePrivate On
	</IfModule>
</VirtualHost>
This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.