Re: Apache + 2 tomcat appserver failover configuration

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, I decided to go with mod_jk rather than mod_proxy because there
is more experience with mod_jk at our company. I've now got the system
nearly fully configured for ssh, failover, etc.

Thanks for the notes on jkmanager. I've also got that working as well.
Very happy with the configuration at the moment.

--
- Ed