Re: 405 Errors

Hi Chris,

I had similar issue, here is my solution:

Your redirect rule has to be 307 type (not 302) because of POST method
used by WU clients. That may be why you can get the WSUS welcome pic
(method GET) but not update your client (method GET and POST is used).
Also, be carefull of BITS service used by WU clients, it may try to
download update directly from your WSUS server and bypass your
apache...You have to configure WinHTTP service with proxycfg if you
want that all your WU traffic get through your apache.

Hope this help you.

Regards,
Romain