Re: HTTP methods vulnerabilities

Although I don't know for sure, I'm guessing it's because
TRACE is enabled. Some brain-dead security audits consider
allowing TRACE to be a "security issue" (although it's
not)...

Check out http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/core.html#traceenable
and give your security scanners a whack with a clue-stick.