Using info in response headers to create new header

Hello all,

I've been researching mod_headers all day trying to figure out how to do
this... time to ask the group.

I would like to be able to use the information in a Set-Cookie header to
determine if I should set an additional cookie.  For example, if Set-Cookie
"mycookie=abc123-happy" comes through as a response header, I want to
create another Set-Cookie header with just the "happy" portion of the
original Set-Cookie header.

I know mod_headers can edit an existing header, but I need the original
header (Set-Cookie "mycookie") to stay in tact, while I create another
Set-Cookie header before sending it down the wire.

Thanks for any input or ideas.

Kyle Harper

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.