Re: Re-negotiation handshake failed: Not accepted by client!?

On 4/5/2012 1:12 AM, Milan Tomic wrote:
> I have zipped my Apache HTTP Server config files, if you could take a
> look. Perhaps I have misused some directive?
>
> Here it is:
> http://www.2shared.com/file/DIvWXbcC/SSL.html

Milan;
   I notice that you have a requirement for client certificates. I'm not
sure if you are at liberty to try this, but have you tried disabling the
OptRenegotiate param in SSLOptions? Also, as a test, does the problem
persist if you disable the requirement for a client certificate (set
SSLVerifyClient none and comment out the SSLCaCertificateFile directive)?

   I personally have never used OptRenegotiate, but the description of
the option seems to be related to the problem you are seeing. If this
portion fails, I would expect the 403 that the client is getting in
response.

--
Daniel Ruggeri