Re: Problem when mixing RewriteRules and <Location> directives

Lets see ... why is mod_rewrite called mod rewrite? Probably because it rewrites something and that something is the url. So you need to catch what ever you need before it gets rewritten by mod_rewrite. And in your case the Location comes too late ...