Re: Question about mod_status

Sounds like you should probably take a look at  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_persistent_connection to get an idea of what Keep-Alive means.

If you find that those 'K' connections are hogging up too much resources, you could try adjusting your KeepAliveTimeout and MaxKeepAliveRequests directives. See the documentation ( http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/core.html ) for more information on those directives.

Also a more thorough guide on getting the most out of your Apache HTTPD server performance can be found here:  http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/PerformanceScalingUp

Feel free to ask more specifics if the documentation isn't clear.

Kind regards,
Mathijs