Re: Perl for Apache

***sorry my son jumped off a chair and onto the couch and I inadvertently pressed send. I continue where I left off....
Apache 2.2.10 with mod-perl and perl 5.10. Perl module is loaded. Is there config that needs to be done to apache? I know what you're going to say, of course there is!! Let me tell you what I am running into. Sles 11, we are trying to do is install a ticketing system called otrs and this system is written in perl. They had a sles rpm that I installed from after 6 or so dependencies were installed. Then you got localhost/otrs/installer.pl to config the db and such. This part works up to a certain part; does the pl installer verify that perl is installed and working correctly? The part that makes me think  that apache is not configured for mod-perl is when I restart apache I should see:
linux:~ # rcapache restart
Shutting down httpd                                         done
Starting httpd [ PERL ]                                     done
linux:~ #
I do not see the PERL part when restarting.