Re: optimizing default mac/apache install for web development

Using chrome's network monitor is a good way to monitor the speed of
requests as well, which is how I know that some requests for simple
javascript files are taking 1-2 seconds.

Does anyone know a way to approach debugging these slow response times
on a localhost request?