Re: Using requestheader to insert new header=environmentvariable_value

Thanks Erik. There is a PingFederate integration kit that will provide
user information autenthication information through environment
variables, it means, when a resource of application server is
requested via http, an authentication process is triggered, and user
id is provided through this PingFederate, which generate an
environment variable with userid for apache, and we need to forward
this userid embedded as http headers in http request sent from reverse
proxy to application server.

I'll try that mod_info

thanks
Andres