Need Help - Company trying to steal my domain

A company (Borges, USA, Inc.) is trying to steal a domain that I own, and have owned for over 15 years (caramia.com). They claim that they have the name Cara Mia trade marked. ("Cara mia" means "My dear" in Italian and is a very common term of endearment). They have filed a complaint against me through the National Arbitration Forum. I have a small privately held consulting company called Caramia Consulting. There are plenty of other "Cara Mias" out there as well, including pizza parlors, restaurants, hair stylists, dry cleaners etc, all unassociated with Borges. How do I go about fighting this? Any suggestions appreciated. Please respond offline to me at gary@xxxxxxxxxxx since this is off-topic. Thank you in advance.