Re: Easy way to dump running server config for Apache2.0/2.2?

On 02/02/12 16:31, Pete Houston wrote:
On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 04:15:13PM +0000, Tim Watts wrote:
Kind of like what mod_info gives. Specifically I want a dump of all
the active ServerName and ServerAlias directives.

Haven't you answered your own question there?

lynx --dump http://name.of.server/server-info | grep -E 'Server(Name|Alias)'

Tweak to suit,

Pete

Ah - but no.

I don't have mod_info installed on 90% of the servers in question, sadly. It is standard on my new build servers but I have a load of legacy stuff.

Just tried 2 of the 3 (on debian 6) apache config parser modules and so far 2 are useless (one does not follow includes and the other does not seem to work well). One more to go...

I sortof assumed there might be an easy to get at debug feature hiding somewhere that might dump a running config out. like apache2 -t -v, except -v is something other that "verbose" and there does not seem to be a verbose flag.

Cheers

Tim

BTW the whole thing is for an audit of this EU "Cookie" legislation nonsense. On the plus side, a full audit will help me get my records and from there, my Nagios config upto date :)

--
Tim Watts
Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim/