RE: Can you tell the path of Apache in httpd.conf?

Thx for the reply.

If I understand the gist of what you propose, it consists of setting environment variables that specify the Apache bin path, and its log path. Those env vars can then be accessed in the conf file using the ${VARIABLE} syntax.

I guess that would do the trick, thx.  But I was hoping for a more automated way. It seems kind of silly to setup conf variables to tell the httpd.conf file stuff about the instance of Apache that’s compiling it in the first place. You would think that there would be a syntax for retrieving that more directly.

Oh well.

Alain