Re: AccessConfig and ResourceConfig in apache 2.2

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Petr Hracek <phracek2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear users,
>
> in the apache 1.3 I have used AccessConfig and ResourceConfig
> however in apache2.2 those directives does not exists.
>
> Is there any possibility how do disable configuration console?
>
> --
> Best Regards / S pozdravem
> Petr Hracek

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/upgrading.html

"""
The AccessConfig and ResourceConfig directives no longer exist.
Existing instances of these directives can be replaced with the
Include directive which has equivalent functionality. If you were
making use of the default values of these directives without including
them in the configuration files, you may need to add Include
conf/access.conf and Include conf/srm.conf to your httpd.conf. In
order to assure that Apache reads the configuration files in the same
order as was implied by the older directives, the Include directives
should be placed at the end of httpd.conf, with the one for srm.conf
preceding the one for access.conf.
"""

Cheers

Tom