Re: RAM problem with apache and PHP on default centos configuration

Thank you all for your hints.
The problem was a misconfiguration, and seems to be solved reducing
the number of child processes and adjusting MaxRequstPerChild
parameter.

We will try also with mod_fcgid.
Do you know any trade off with respect to mod_php for developers
(differences in env variables, for example)?

Enrico

--
Enrico Daga

--