Re: SSL cipher suite modification

Hello Igor/Matus,

Issue is resolved for now after adding the cipher that our client support.

Resolution  : They have given the list of ciphers that they support. I have tried using once of the cipher(DES-CBC-SHA) that they said they support. But with this they were unable to connect.

Then I have used the follwoing command to get the protocol and cipher that they have used.

/opt/csw/bin/openssl s_client -connect clinethostname:443 -debug

Then it gave me the protocol that they have used.

SSL-Session:
    Protocol  : TLSv1
    Cipher    : DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA

I have added this protocol and cipher to my sslciphersuite. It has enabled them to connect to our webserver.

I have suggested my clinets to upgrade their applications to support SSLv3 and higher protocols.

Thanks a lot Igor, Your input has helped me a lot...:)