Re: Double Slashes in URL Path

I'm no expert in this area, which is perhaps why I've also seen the problem. The upside is that apache seems to ignore the double slashes, but this is probably because the underlying systems do the same. Try typing a file, then change one of the slashes to a double slash; it still types out (both Windows and Linux).

Your first step is to be very clear what is creating the url's. You say they are coming from the client application, but what, exactly, is this? Are the URL's generated by code of some sort (_javascript_/CGI scripts/etc), or simply HTML?