Overiding RequestHeader

Hi,

I need to override a RequestHeader in a later <Proxy> like it was never done.
In this case I need to forward the users own basic credentials. Is that possible?

This is a simplified version of my problem...
---
<Proxy http://localhost:8080/*>
	RequestHeader set Authentication "Digest username=test"
</Proxy>
<Proxy http://localhost:8080/subdir*>
	RequestHeader ??? Authentication
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/
---

Best regards

Emil Assarsson
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB

"The information in this email, and attachment(s) thereto, is strictly confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the named recipient(s), and access to this e-mail, or any attachment(s) thereto, by anyone else is unauthorized. Violations hereof may result in legal actions. Any attachment(s) to this e-mail has been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own virus-checker and procedures. If you contact us by e-mail, we will store your name and address to facilitate communications in the matter concerned. If you do not consent to us storing your name and address for above stated purpose, please notify the sender promptly. Also, if you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender by replying to this transmission, and delete the e-mail, its attachment(s), and any copies of it without, disclosing it."