Apache 2 server hangs when CGI script is executed

Hi All,

I work for Oracle, India. I deployed Oracle Access Manager Webgate module on Apache 2 Server which provides single sign-on solution. I also configured Apache 2 server in SSL mode on Solaris 10 and enabled hardware acceleration by setting "SSLCryptoDevice" to "pkcs11". When CGI script is accessed using the above configuration, then the Apache Server hangs and the script does not get executed. The issue is not seen when Apache 2 server is configured in non-SSL mode. Also, the issue is not seen when "SSLCryptoDevice" is set to "built-in".

Please let me know if it is a known issue.

Thanks,
Garima Goel