Re: Re: Re: apache setup questions

Yay!

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Tim Streater <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 23 Nov 2011 at 21:45, Wade Evans <wade.p.evans@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My naive recommendation is to stop using CGI, and use the PHP module
> instead... to swim with the current, not against it.

Wade,

Thanks for that. Although it didn't answer my questions directly, it did give a me a clue to look at the PHP web site, whereat I deduce that I probably *am* using the PHP module (as opposed to CGI, that is), as I definitely LoadModule php5_module. Which would sweep all those questions away. That allows me to go away and have a rethink about what I want to try next.

You are right about being loose in a sea of TMI. The difficulty as always is to ask the right questions.

Thanks again,

--
Cheers  --  Tim