Using Apacher httpd as a raw proxy (i.e. non web traffic)

Hi

I am using Apache httpd as a web server using mod_proxy_ajp in front of JBoss but I have an app that doesn't use web URLS it only opens a port and sends messages and waits for replyies (i.e. no POSTs, GETs etc...)

Do you know of any way of allowing Apache httpd to act as a raw proxy as well as web proxy?

I already have a number of virtualhosts set up so ideally I would just want another virtualhost setup to handle this non-web traffic.

Thanks in advance

Steve Cassidy

The Logic Group Enterprises Limited. Logic House, Waterfront Business Park, Fleet Road, Fleet,   Hampshire, GU51 3SB, United Kingdom. Registered in England. Registered No. 2609323

The information in this email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, copy, distribute, print or rely on the content of this email or its attachments. If this email has been received by you in error please advise the sender and delete the email from your computer.