Re: apr_off_t mismatch

the precompiled apache version is definitely 2.2.0 (according to httpd -V) and there is definitely some mismatch between request_rec size between it and my compiled module. Of course i don't know it for sure because i don't know the exact sizeof(request_rec) in the precompiled apache. In my module the sizeof is 424.

what other details can i supply in order to get to the bottom of this?