Re: Windows 7 DocumentRoot directive not working

I found the issue. I edited the httpd.conf file with textpad. But, textpad wasn't running as administrator. So, my changes were saved in an unknow user location. Every time I opened the httpd.conf file, it opened my personal version instead of the file, not the real file. So, my changes were never saved. Even though, it appeared to change. Thanks Microsoft. I love opening a file and having the O.S. open a different file, but not telling me that it opened a different file.