Re: A CGI test program with a misterious error

Yes, I was able to understand this log if the same files shouldn't have run in the machine of a friend. In this case, certainly, it would have an error in Pascal code. I could ask in a Pascal list and someone could recognise the error.

The problem is: this programs work in the machine of everyone testing it. So I can imagine the problem is due a Pascal code. It is necessarily due to another fact.