Re: mod_authz_ldap - Authenticating users in Apache

I did this using a <Directory> directive--you can put your LDAP auth stuff there and apply it to the top-level file system directory of your application. Users won't be able to bypass that. (I'm assuming that you're currently using a <Location> directive and that your entire application lives in a single directory structure.)

This will generally work for what you want to do--you didn't provide enough information in your post to provide a response specific to your situation.

~ Tom
(Sent from my mobile.)