Re: Content Based Routing in Apache HTTP Server

You can write a input filter to do it.

Achal

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:36 AM, Sivaraman V <avnsiva@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am have a requirement wherein I need to route between two platforms based on the element value of the incoming xml requests. If the text for the element is like: Websphere then I need to route the message to host1. If the text for the element is like: oracle then I need to route the request to host2. host1 and host2 are two instances of weblogic application servers. There is a apache http server in front of these two weblogic instances. The xml element (name) is in the content of the xml message and not as a part of the URL. Please advice whow this can be achieved in apache http server. Thanks.

Achal Kumar

For blogging on cricket:-
http://funcricket.blogspot.com/