Re: Apache Gui - opinions please

On 9/15/2011 12:14 AM, Joshua Stoutenburg wrote:
> I'm looking for a GUI tool to manage my servers, and wanted to see
> what response this one would get.

Then, we assume as a user who is willing to do a bit of homework
up front, you would have posted some of the pros and cons of what
you had uncovered, and asked if others agreed, or had noticed
something very different than your experience.  There are many, and
nobody has seriously taken up the mantle of building a good config
tool for quite some time.  Lokahi languished in the ASF incubator
for lack of contributions, Comanche died from the 2.0 transition
and the difficulty parsing and reassembling httpd.conf syntax.

But you didn't, and I trust my gut assumption is still correct based
on some 10 years of following this list.