Re: Apache rewrite rule with hungarian character set

I think you have to use mod_mime and use the directives AddCharset, AddEncoding, AddLanguage, stb...  for the hungarian based requests.  Make sure the header going for the hungarian vhost has the right language, characterset and encoding specified.

In Hungarian that would look like:  "a barátságok ápolására"