De: Bennett, Tony [Bennett.Tony@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado: quarta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2011 14:14
Para: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto:  RE: apache + AD auth

Diego,

Not sure about 2.2.3, but the current version of the documentation
for the " Require ldap-group" directive (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_authnz_ldap.html#reqgroup)
Says:

        Require ldap-group
        This directive specifies an LDAP group whose members are allowed access. It takes the distinguished name of the LDAP    group. Note: Do not surround the group name with quotes. For example, assume that the following entry existed in the    LDAP directory:

                dn: cn=Administrators, o=Airius
                objectClass: groupOfUniqueNames
                uniqueMember: cn=Barbara Jenson, o=Airius
                uniqueMember: cn=Fred User, o=Airius

        The following directive would grant access to both Fred and Barbara:

                Require ldap-group cn=Administrators, o=Airius

        Behavior of this directive is modified by the AuthLDAPGroupAttribute and AuthLDAPGroupAttributeIsDN directives.

Note the comment about NOT surrounding the group's DN with quotes...
...you surrounded yours with quotes:
        Require ldap-group "CN=group_access, OU=Group, DC=domain, DC=com"

Don't know if that's the problem (probably not), but it is a deviation from the specs.

-tony