Re: NAS IP

The problem is that the users move around so I thought to make a script
to update the client list in the /freeradius/client.conf and restart the
services, of course the problem is that the service will restart every
2sec because I have a lots of client connecting.

2º Option install the cert.pem in each client, but is a heave work to
do.

Any Idea???

Thanks and sorry for my english again.