Re: How to configure mod_dbd with MySQL on Apache 2.2

Thanks! I found that. It doesn't work with MySQL, at least I didn't
managed to get it working. The error I got was something like "DBD: No
driver for mysql"

Searching forums it seems like I need to compile the driver into Apache
(when compiling Apache?). That was the point that I don't want but to find
a more ligth weigth solution instead.

Mysql is installed and works perfectly well.

I solved it using PHP to check if there is a valid session for the user
instead. Still, as I understand it, Apache's solution should be more
secure and I would like to have that.

/Niklas