RE: mod_deflate alters the filename being downloaded - please help to solve this

Dear Members,

We are using - Apache 2.x and the compression is working properly.
However when a compressed document is being downloaded - it's showing a download window with a different filename.

For example - if the original filename is - abc.doc
The download page is now showing - fileDisplayInit.doc

What is required is the Download Page should show - abc.doc - and not this one.

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks and Regards
Arabinda