Re: Apache balancer manager duplicate entries with no JVM route

Hi,

Appreciate if someone share your concerns / advice on this issue.

Best Regards,
Arun Janarthanan

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 11:41 AM, Arunkumar Janarthanan <arunkumar.webadmin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

We are running Apache 2.2.17 on RedHat Enterprise Linux with 64bit pltform with Tomcat instances running as backend, very recently we moved our servers from 32bit Linux to 64bit RHEL servers.

Server Version: Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 PHP/5.1.6

Server Built: Feb 25 2011 09:39:45

We have noticed the balancer-manager status page shows duplicate enties (one more entry against each balancer) in the balancer manager, the Apache configuration checked completely with no clue.

Here is the status page attached, kindly advice if this is a bug in Apache. We have come across another bug related to balancer-manager shared memory related issues the softrestart in Apache does not clear the balancer-manager values, however this seems to be different one.

Thanks in advance and apologize if I had any typo in my above problem description.

--
Best Regards,
Arun Janarthanan

--