Re: Persisting vblade exports

Hi, Christoph.

In the past it has been difficult to say anything specific about startup that applies to a majority of popular Linux distributions.

I think we're still in that situation, but perhaps systemd could change it. I know there are a few distros that do not use systemd, though.

I don't think you could go wrong in trying to create something helpful.