Re: Extracting in real time outgoing/incoming file content

I understand. Does that mean that once the incoming data reaches the AOETools layer, it is send immediately, with no latency, to the server and no cache mechanism is applied at that layer (and nothing can be done at the aoetools level)?

---
PS
I am sorry about the unintentional duplicates. I've tried to post via Yahoo 10 or more hours ago and it didn't work then, that is why I've tried later via another email service. But it seems Yahoo is actually having some server problems and sends the emails hours later causing this mess.

31. Dec 2016 21:48 by :

For item two, you're probably best off bypassing the page cache by opening the device with O_DIRECT.