Re: vblade-22-rc1 is first release candidate for version 22

Ed,

I'm less concerned about the initiator side as we don't really have direct control over what it requests. What I suggest is that these requests from the host on the initiator will likely be aligned requests due to how their file system works to try to keep things efficient. If we then cause the resulting AoE requests to the server be unaligned accesses then that will likely cause additional IO transactions to the file system which would then likely cause latency delays on the responses to the these requests.

David