Re: AoE and bridge interface compatibility

Hi,

Nicolas, you can download Alyseo contrib (aoe init script) here :
ftp://ftp.alyseo.com/pub/partners/Coraid/Tools/startup-script/

We have done many improvement (fstab tuning, LVM... So please give it a try : may help.

Thank you
Cordialement / Regards

Yacine Kheddache