Re: PROBLEM: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X iGPU - Blinking Issue

Hi Guys,

so I checked, the kernel I am running has this commit (https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git
/commit/?id=08da182175db4c7f80850354849d95f2670e8cd9) applied already!

https://github.com/ju6ge/linux/commit/917680e6056aa288cac288d3afd2745d372beb61u

And the bug of display flickering persists with or without the amdgpu.sg_display=0 variable applied!

Kind regards,
Felix Richter