Re: 2023 X.Org Board of Directors Elections Nomination period is NOW

This is a reminder that the nomination period for the X.Org Board of
Director elections finishes in a week, on March 19th.

If you would like to nominate yourself please send email to the election
committee elections@xxxxx, giving your

    name
    current professional affiliation
    a statement of contribution to X.Org or related technologies
    a personal statement.

To vote or to be elected to the Board you needed to be a Member of the
X.Org Foundation. To be a Member of the X.Org Foundation you need to
apply or renew your membership until the end of the nomination period.

Original email follows below. Thanks for your attention.